Epic Slide Show

Thursday, July 3, 2008

In Typical Taylor Fashion

To further validate that there is such a thing as soul-mates, the boys and I are waiting at home for Sharla to get home from the office before we can head out. She was just "stopping by for a minute", or so she said.

Our 12:00 deadline to leave has come and passed... so I have edited our deadline to now be 1:15. The good news is that I am none the worse for wear and feel really good. Everything stuffed into the Explorer nicely and we should be quite comfortable.

Albuquerque or Bust

3 comments:

kt said...

Better late than never! Can't wait to see everyone out here on the left coast.

Unknown said...

Dad said you're planned arrival time in Lincoln was a "soft" time. Now I understand what he meant.
MamaT

Lisa said...

I'm very impressed you handled this well and that you're off enjoying a much deserved vacation!